Terms and conditions
This End User License Agreement constitutes an agreement between you and Liglo (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”) with respect to the Liglo mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Software Product” or “Software”).
By creating a Liglo account you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
PAYMENTS AND ACCESS
FREE TRIAL: We grant you a free trial period of at least 14 days. Within this period you can use the application without limitations. Creating an account and using the trial period does not imply any obligation.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION: After the free trial your access to the application features will be restricted. Your data added within the free trial (e.g. course progress) will not be deleted. To regain access to all features you will need a monthly subscription.
PRICE: The current price of the subscription will always appear before confirming the purchase. The price may change in the future. In case of a planned price increase we will send you prior information.
MEANS OF PAYMENT AND PAYMENT PROVIDERS: Liglo does not have any independent payment system. All purchases are made through Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS). The payment methods available in your country depend on these providers.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION: Your subscription will be automatically renewed each month without notice. You can cancel your subscription up to 24 hours before the renewal date to prevent automatic renewal. The cancellation of the subscription goes hand in hand with the loss of access to the app’s features. Your data will not be deleted.
STANDARD SOFTWARE LICENCE AGREEMENT:
- LICENSE. The Software is licensed, not sold. The Owner grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to use one copy of the Software for your personal, non-commercial use. The rights granted herein are subject to your compliance herewith. The Software is licensed to you and you hereby acknowledge that no title to or ownership of the Software is transferred or assigned and that this document shall not be construed as a sale of any right in the Software.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE. Unless the Owner has authorized you to distribute the Software, you shall not make or distribute copies of the Software or transfer the Software from one device to another. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, incorporate into other software or translate the Software, or use it for commercial purposes. You may not modify, alter, change or make any other modifications to the Software or create derivative works based on the Software. You may not rent, lease, resell, sublicense, assign, distribute or otherwise transfer the Software or this license. Any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
- COPYRIGHT. You acknowledge that no title to any intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software shall remain the exclusive property of Liglo, and you will not acquire any rights in the Software. You will not remove or obscure the Owner’s copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any of the materials contained in this package or downloaded along with the Software.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The Software is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software rests with you. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be error-free.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall the Owner be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the possession, access, use or malfunction of the Software, including, without limitation, property damage, loss of goodwill, computer or mobile device malfunction and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury, property damage, loss of profits or punitive damages for any cause of action arising out of or relating to this document or the Software, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owner from any damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from: (i) your acts and omissions in using the Software in accordance with the terms hereof; or (ii) your breach of this document.
Because some states/countries do not allow certain limitations of liability, this limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This limitation of liability shall not apply only to the extent that any specific provision of this limitation of liability is prohibited by any federal, state or municipal law, which cannot be preempted. This document gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. In no event shall the Owner’s liability for all damages (except as required by applicable law) exceed the actual price paid by you for use of the Software.